Wherever you go, Indonesian people will invite you to attend a ceremony. What shall I wear? How to behave in this special situation? You will be welcome everywhere with these 5 golden rules:
1. Do use a sarong and a selendang (waistband). Also do wear a t-shirt or blouse with at least short sleeves or, if you have it, do wear the typical
2. Don’t sit or stand at a lever higher that the priest(s).
3. Do give or take consumptions, money, etc. with your right hand or both hands, because the left one is considered to be impure.
4. Don´t pass in front of people who are praying.
5. Don´t enter in a temple when you have your period or when you had a baby within the last 6 weeks.